Thursday, October 23, 2014

WORK HARDER, LAUGH DEEPER, AND DREAM BIGGER


I relay for my friend Logan Dunne. Whether it was his athletic passions in soccer and basketball or his intellectual ones of writing, Blokus, and, of course, Mario Cart, he was a boy full of many talents with a very special drive. 


He once wrote, "I wake up, work harder, laugh deeper, and dream bigger than the day before. That is what success is." Everyone who knew him will vouch for his success in life, including myself. He passed away from neuroblastoma January 4, 2013. It wasn't so sudden, because he had been on this journey of treatment and remission for 4 years, but it still wasn't easy. I miss the days spent hanging out watching Lost or going to a Red Sox game. I even miss going to the hospital with him when he needed a transfusion.



     

Now I relay so that no one else has to lose a friend to cancer.

With RelayLove,






You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...